Disinfection systems for Air, Water, and Surface
We provide UVC Germicidal Fixtures, that have been manufactured in the US since 1960. Close to 60,000 of these fixtures have been safely operating in hospitals, laboratories, clean rooms, doctors' offices, commercial buildings, food processing plants and residences throughout the world, any place a concern for clean air exists.
We are committed to providing the highest quality equipment at a fair price.
Our UV products are used in many other industries, including:
- High-intensity UV spot-curing systems that bond substrates together using UV curable adhesives
- Advanced UV integrated curing systems for the narrow-web, industrial and large web shutter industries
- State-of-the-art standard and custom UV curing conveyer systems for screen and digital printers
Our systems feature the highest High Output (HO) Lamps, which provide even greater efficiency than lamps other companies offer. These lamps don't lose as much germicidal energy when temperatures fall within the HVAC system, enabling them to kill more mold and bacteria across a wider temperature and air velocity range than all others. Other UVC Germicidal Fixtures also include:
- Resist moisture, which prevents corrosion on lamp ends and electrical connections that can shorten lamp life
- Feature patent pending lamps that are the easiest to install and replace
- Contain lamps that offer a two-year guarantee (17,000 hours) of operation with only 20% decrease in output over the two years
- Offer "Green" lamps that contain <8mg of mercury
- Are made, assembled and tested in the USA
- Can be used in unique custom in-duct and coil installations, for example, when very high volume airflow situations exist
- Can be ordered with indicator lamps that notify customers when the lamp life has expired
- Are very easy to maintain-simply wipe down with a damp cloth when performing already scheduled filter cleaning-no additional maintenance is necessary